Twelve Puppet Plays by H. W. WHANSLAW Religious Education Press, Ltd. (1952)
TWELVE PUPPET PLAYS. By H. W. WHANSLAW, O. M. WILKINSON and A. E. PETERSON, The Religious Education Press, Ltd., Wallington, Surrey, 1952.
12 Puppet Plays
"Bible and missionary plays for marionettes and glove puppets."--Cover.
* The end of the journey (a Nativity play);
* The prodigal son;
* The great supper;
* The centurion's servant;
* The conversion of Saul.
Plays from the "Pilgrim's Progress":
* Christian's flight;
* Christian the warrior;
* The prisoners of Doubting Castle.
* Apolo the brave (Africa);
* The outlaws: an adventure of Sundar Singh (India);
* Wang Kai-Hua of Foochow (China);
* Deliverance: Verne Haughlands escape in the Papuan jungle (South Seas).
Light cover wear with mild edge crease. Softcover book with 56 pages. Illustrated. Scarce!