Flying Models (Aug. 1979) Lockheed's Little Dipper
On the Cover: Dan Reiss’ Little Dipper is shown in front of a Thorpe T-18 homebuilt which was designed by John Thorpe. Mr. Thorpe worked for Lockheed and designed the Little Dipper for the light plane market. Photo: Dan Reiss.
* Lockheed's Little Dipper - Dan Reiss - An RC SOS for .60's;
* Photoenlarging for scale - Larry Kruse - An easy way to blow up three views;
* Mirage - Lou Wolgast - A winning CL Stunt ship;
* Flyin' Things for Fledglings - Earl Van Gorder - FM's beginner's column;
* Peanut Butter - Dave Field - An RCMB how to: Joining a deck and hull;
and more . . .
Secure binding with clean pages, some tiny fore edge cover soil and a light cover curl. About 11 x 8. Illustrated.