For the Life of Your Dog (A Complete Guide) Louganis 1999
For the Life of Your Dog: A Complete Guide to Having a Dog in Your Life, From Adoption & Birth, Through Sickness & Health. By Greg Louganis (Author), Betsy Siino Sikora (Author), Pocket Books, New York, New York, U.S.A., 1999.
- ISBN-10: 0671024515
- ISBN-13: 978-0671024512
Insights into choosing a dog, basic care, training, exercise, & nutrition -- and an overview of every stage of a dog's life.
- Cures for chewing, barking, biting, & other so-called behavior problems
- Answers to the great housetraining disputes -- including the pros & cons of crating
- Specific feeding programs for optimal nutrition -- and for combating the greatest health threat to your dog: obesity
- An exercise program for the canine athlete
- Training tips for obedience, showing, & search-and-rescue
- Preventive medicine, common illnesses from nose to tail, & age-related concerns
- Advice on breeding, whelping, adopting your second (third, fourth...) dog, & more!
Hardcover. Nice condition with a solid binding & clean pages. Remainder mark at bottom edge. Jacket is lightly rubbed. About 9-1/2 x 6 with 245 pp.