Good Photography 1942 (No. 8) Rare!
1942, No. 8
Norman C. Lipton (Editor)
A Fawcett Publication
Vintage magazine from the 1940s
* Shooting New Features, by Alan Fisher;
* Does Print Size Matter? by J. Ghislain Lootens;
* What's Worth Shooting? by Edward Quigley;
* Animated Bric-a-Brac, by Jacob Deshin;
* Steps and Stops by Ry Lester;
* Salon Section;
and much more
Light cover soil with corner crease, mild top spine shift, small bottom corner tip chip & small pencil at top. About 9-1/2 x 6-1/2 with 146 pages. Illustrated. Rare!