HOW TO WIN FRIENDS & INFLUENCE PEOPLE by DALE CARNEGIE 1937 (w/Jacket!)
HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE. By Dale Carnegie, Published by Simon and Schuster, New York, 1937.
- You can go after the job you want—and get it!
- You can take the job you have—and improve it!
- You can take any situation—and make it work for you!
This book will teach you:
- Six ways to make people like you.
- Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking.
- Nine ways to change people without arousing resentment.
Red hardcover with bold gilt title & cover emblem. Surface water stain to top cover and rear corner tip. Secure binding with bindery crack at last page and a light spine shift. Former book shop stamp at front endpaper. Jacket in fair condition with heavy creases & some inner archival tape.