MODERN MECHANIX & INVENTIONS MAGAZINE (February 1934)
MODERN MECHANIX & INVENTIONS
Volume XI (11), Number 4
Modern Mechanix Publishing Co.
* President Roosevelt's White House Hobbies.
* Seth Parker's Sunday Meeting Sails for World Adventure.
* Magic Palace of Radio City.
* Gyroscope Monorail to Travel 300 Miles an Hour.
* South Pole Broadcasting - Admiral Byrd Speaking
* Business Advances With New Inventions.
* Something New Under the Sun in Oddities of Science.
* Stove Top Oven Among New Housekeeping Ideas.
* Cowboy Is Air Speed King.
* Ocean Airports to Link Continents.
* "Air Locomotives" Smashed for Safety.
* Expert Tips on Winter Fishing Through the Ice.
* Guns From All Nations Stock Movie Arsenals.
Graphic illustrated cover. Secure binding with a spine shift, clean pages, cover creases, and a chip at the bottom of the spine. Just over 9-1/2 x 6-1/2 with 146 pages. Scarce illustrated magazine.