OPTIMISTIC MEDICINE by Arthur George Crandall 1920
OPTIMISTIC MEDICINE or The Early Treatment of Simple Problems Rather than the Late Treatment of Serious Problems. By A Former Insurance Man. By Arthur George Crandall, Published by F. A. Davis Company, Philadelphia, 1920.
Some of the many Chapters:
- Optimism as a Remedial Measure
- Childhood and its Problems
- The Housemother Who Worries
- The Overworked Business
- The Early Grandmother Stage
- Acute Diseases Among the Elderly
- Preserving the Special Senses
- Mental Torture of the Body
- Glossary & Index
Green cover with gilt spine title. Solid binding with clean pages and light cover wear. First Edition. Scarce!