PSYCHOLOGY TODAY (Oct. 1979, Vol. 13, #4) Friendship
Vol. 13, No. 4
* FRIENDSHIP AND ALIENATION IN AMERICAN SOCIETY.
What people expect from their friends.
* CHILDREN'S IDEAS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP:
A new theory.
* SEEKING A CURE FOR LONELINESS.
How lonely are today's Americans, in or out of the crowd?
* Are We a Nation of Narcissists?
* OBESITY: The Body's Preparation for famine. Endorphin imbalances may make overeating addictive.
* Psychological Types in TV Audiences.
Cover photo by Mark Koziowski.
Solid binding with a lightly rubbed cover & clean pages. About 11 x 8 with 136 pages.