SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED (June 1957)
SPORTS CARS ILLUSTRATED
Cover of Ferrari Lancia and Kurtis Novi.
Ads for Porsche, Austin Healey, Triumph TR3, Dodge D500, and Chevrolet Corvette.
Within this rare issue the following topics:
1) Tech questions & answers.
2) Grand Prix cars vs. Indy cars at the Autodome at Monza.
3) Recalling Tazio Nuvolari.
4) Checking out the Withey-Brown road racer.
5) Corvettes tested--a fuel injection vs. a 2X4.
6) Checking out Dave Michael's Offy powered Bandini with cutaway drawing.
7) The Grand Prix of Cuba.
8) Testing the Latham axial flow blowers.
9) Testing the '57 Dodge D500.
10) Examining the Lotus & Cooper Formula II cars.
11) Testing the blown Mercedes-Benz SLS.
12) Up close with Colin Chapman.
Plus many other sports car related topics.
Nice secure binding with clean pages with light cover surface creases. First Edition First Printing. About 11 x 8 with 66 pages. Illustrated. Scarce!