The Michaels Book of Arts & Crafts 2003
The Michaels Book of Arts & Crafts. Dawn Cusick, Sterling Publishing, U.S.A. 2003.
Encyclopedic collection of techniques and 175 projects. Whatever a crafter's pleasure, it is in here, from beading and woodworking to glass and fabric crafts. The 30 subject areas are divided into 9 chapters that all feature a basic instructions section packed with plentiful color pictures and designer tips; 5 to 10 projects; and a two-page spread of gallery photos of additional projects for inspiration.
From Michaels--America's largest retailer of arts & crafts includes:
* Beading: wire & bead jewelry, wire crafting, decorative beading
* Clay: polymer & bread dough
* Painting: stenciling, faux finishing, gold leafing.
* Paper: memory books & cards, decoupage, rubber stamping
* Floral crafts: dried flowers, silk flower arranging, potpourris & sachets.
* Glass: glass painting & etching.
* Home decorating: candlemaking & decorating (inc. gel) & soapmaking
* Wood: wood finishing & burning, plus clockmaking
* Fabric: painting on fabric, tie die, sun painting
An appendix covers basic materials and techniques.
Attractive illustrated hardcover. As new cover in like new dust jacket. About
11-1/4 x 8-3/4. Illustrated throughout!