TV/Video Systems for the Hobbyist & Technician
TV/Video Systems for the Hobbyist & Technician. L.W. Pena & Brent Pena, 1996.
The book explains the different systems, how they are installed, their advantages & disadvantages, and how to troubleshoot problems. Easy-to-understand information and illustrations.
- The Different TV Video Systems
- Contracting for TV Video Services
- Typical System Components
- Apartment Installations
- Home Installations
- How To Recognize & Overcome Problems
- Video Installations - The Right Way
- Adding Accessories
- Troubleshooting & Repairing System
Nice condition with light cover wear.